CIVIL NDT TRAINING INSTITUTE
NDT FOR CIVIL ENGINEER (CIVIL QA QC )
Includes 2 Sections
- NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) SECTION AS PER (IS CODES AND ASTM CODES)
- QC SECTION
NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (NDT) SECTION AS PER (IS CODES AND ASTM CODES)
- Rebound hammer test
- Ultrasonic pulse velocity Concrete testing
- Penetration methods
- Pull off and pull out test
- NDT for corrosion assessment ,thickness of concrete bridges
- NDT for detection of cracks voids in concrete bridges
- Radar method
- NDT for steel bridges (ULTRASONIC TESTING , MAGNETIC AND LIQUID PENETRANT TESTING )
- NDT on masonry bridges
(Classes will be taken as per INDIAN STANDARDS AND AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR TESTING MATERIALS (ASTM) CODES)
- Introduction to quality control and civil engineering
- Planning, assuring and process quality
- Construction materials and material control
- Destructive testing
- Mechanical inspection
- Safety requirements for testing
- Results and interpretation
- Tests on soils
- Tests on bitumen
- Tests on cements
- Tests on aggregates
- Tests on fresh concrete
ONSITE TRAINING :
TWG GROUP undertaking consultancy works of QC AND NDT So that you can get an overview and exposure to the field by assisting at site
DURATION : 1 MONTH
QC and QA certificate is issued by National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories
NDT CERTIFICATES are issued by AMERICAN SOCIETY FOR NON DESTRUCTIVE TESTING (ASNT)
ADMISSION REQUIREMENS :
- The courses as a whole mentioned by TWG in course of the cyber space are carried out in variety of schedules in an annum
- Regular time schedule for students will be 10.00am to 1.00pm
- The students are requested to submitted copies of up-to-date passport size photo.
- Online registration is also acceptable in respect of outstation students.
- All the prospective students are advised to submit the properly furnishes enrolment form accompanying the copies of documents of all supporting education qualifications.
- We stick to student teacher ratio of 5:1 in each batch with the object of endowing individual and personalized care in respect of every student from the part of tutor.
- Pupils altogether are instructed to bring scientific calculators to class on regular basis.
- Course fee cover cost of basic study materials, requisite stationery, extreme practical and theory in case of necessity.
PLACEMENT AND CAREER MANAGEMENT SERVICES :
Similar to our honest and whole hearted commitment of providing our students grass root level training in our institute pertaining to the subject they take up, we are also bound to aid all trainees by placing them in proper Niches based in India and Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) countries by virtue of inclusion of their Resumes in the interactive service program under the appellation Job Aspirants Awareness Campaigns and Employer Interest feeler surveys we launch in India and the above said countries in appropriate time.